- Here Is The List Of Top 5 Best Hp Printers Under 20000 in India 2022:-
- 1. Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- 2. HP Laserjet Print Copy Scan & Fax, Wi-Fi Printer
- 3. Brother Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 4. Epson EcoTank L3250 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
- 5. HP Smart Tank 515 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
Printers are one of the most important and widely used computer equipment used in almost every home and office. Whether you plan to have a photo printer for your children or prepare a project report for your meeting, you will need the best printer you can use at home, as trust in the office or print shops is not always reliable.
So, if you are planning to buy a computer for home use and want a list of essentials to purchase, the printer should be your priority.
In this article, we will talk about some of the best printers you can buy this year to use at home to get the perfect print without the intention of purchasing a printer. We will also talk about the most important things to consider when buying a new printer for home use.
5 Best Home Prints For Home Use In India Buying Online Next, let’s talk about the five best home-used printers available in India that you can buy in 2022. As well as being well-reviewed, these printers have a good reputation among consumers.
You can depend entirely on the list. Suppose you do not have enough time to search for the Best Home Printer for Use in India or read online reviews about a particular printer. In that case, you can easily choose one of the following – list printers depending on your product preferences and budget.
Here Is The List Of Top 5 Best Hp Printers Under 20000 in India 2022:-
- Brand: Canon
- Dimensions: 37.2 x 27.6 x 25.4 cm
- Item Weight: 7 kg 600 g
- RAM Size: 64 MB
- Colour: Black
- Item Height: 25.4 Centimeters
- Item Width: 27.6 Centimeters
- Print resolution: 600 x 600dpi
This is a potent tool. It has an integrated design which means you can store it very well anywhere.
The output tray has a foldable design while folding the insert tray. It is light on the light side and can be carried around easily.
The printer lets you scan/copy and print pages. The LCD is impressive, and the printer has a display resolution of 900 dpi.
There is 64MB of file storage. We also liked the fast print feature and the ID card copy feature.
- Compact design
- 64 MB memory
- ID card copy feature.
- Noise produces
- Brand: HP
- Dimensions: 48.2 x 44.7 x 42.1 cm
- Item Weight: 8 kg 580 g
- Max Print speed Monochrome: 21 ppm
- Colour: White & grey
- Memory/processor: 128MB / 600MHz
Another affordable option from HP. This printer can do everything from printing to scanning and can be connected to Wi-Fi and used with your mobile phone or tablet.
You can use the HP Smart App to print on your smartphone, and also, the app allows you to share scanned documents with Google Drive.
The build quality is fantastic, and it has a work cycle of 10000 pages. The input tray can hold up to 150 pages, while the output tray can hold up to 100 pages. There is also an automatic document feeder.
- Printer type - ink Tank; functionality - all in one (print,...
- Print Speed - 28/11 ppm (Black/Color), Connectivity - USB,...
- Genuine Ink bottles - BTD60BK, BT5000 C, M, Y; page yield -...
- Ink Color: Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow
- A4, letter, legal, Mexico legal, India legal, folio,...
- Build quality
- 128 MB memory
- Automatic Document feeder
- Compact design
- Not easy to install
- Brand: Brother
- Dimensions: 39.9 x 41 x 27.2 cm
- Item Weight: 10 kg 500 g
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Wattage: 475 Watts
- Colour: Grey
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- RAM Size: 128 MB
- POWER SOURCE: 220 – 240 V
his printer has a fantastic printing speed of 34 pages per minute. The price is relatively low compared to many other laser printers like Canon.
Compatible with various applications such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS, and more.
The print resolution is 2400 * 600 dpi, which results in excellent-looking text. The toner has a yield of about 2600 pages.
Additionally, you can print on both sides as well.
A 250-page paper tray keeps paper away from dust and moisture.
At this price point, you will not find many better options.
- Easy to install
- Light Weight
- Value for money
- No cons so far
- Brand: Epson
- Dimensions: 46 x 26 x 28 cm
- Item Weight: 6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Printer Media Size: 8.5 x 11 inch
- Max Print speed Monochrome: 33 ppm
- Max Print speed Colour: 15 ppm
If you are looking for the best printer to use at home in India, then the Epson EcoTank L325 Wi-Fi All in One Ink Tank Printer will be one of the best options for you. This premium model comes with all the high-quality features and a premium interface.
All the high-quality resources, good printing experience, etc., will impress you. That’s why singing at this stage will bring a lot of high-quality print experience. If you want personal use, you can go with this model.
Comes with all free strategies and a Wi-Fi connection. Therefore, this will impress you with all these advanced technologies if you want to explore all these limited features and options for this model.
Fast performance and low cost will bring you all the best performance. So, this will impress you by giving you a nice print look. Yes, it comes in the middle of the price range.
- Reliable HP quality: Print, scan, and copy effortlessly with...
- Easy to use: Enjoy a simple setup and intuitive user...
- Save energy: HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your...
- 24x7 customer support: Resolve all your installation and...
- Proven track record: Robust quality multi-function printer...
- Compact solution with a smart user interface: Designed to...
- It comes with all super-high-speed printing features.
- Epson L3152 Wi-Fi, All in One Ink Tank Printer, is used for multi-functions.
- The Paper thickness is up to 180 GSM. So, this will surely amaze you and deliver you with all high-class functionality.
- You won’t get any ADF over here
- Dimensions: 37.3 x 44.7 x 15.8 cm
- Item Weight: 5 kg 140 g
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Wattage: 3.12 Watts
- Power Source: Corded Electric
Yes, too, HP! A well-known name makes all the top-quality products at no cost. If you want to experience high-quality service and get excellent performance during printing, then the HP Smart Tank 515 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Color Printer will be a decent model for you.
All functionality, appearance, and technology will automatically provide decent service. If you do not want to deal with any printing problems, using this printer will result in top-quality results.
It comes with better printing options, faster, and wireless connections. So, this might be the best option for you where you will get to explore a lot of exciting things, and it will undoubtedly bring you good results.
You do not have to pay enough to buy this model, and it comes with all the decent performance and impressive features. If you like to do color printing, visit and hear all the advanced print performance standards
- It comes with all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity. So, this will surely deliver you with all awe-inspiring service.
- The high-speed printing feature makes it more impressive.
- HP Smart Tank 515 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank is a multi-function printer.
- No cons so far
How To Choose The Best Printer Under 20000 INR in India
When it comes to buying the best printer in India, there are many options on the market to choose from. Also, each printer looks the same and includes many features that are difficult to understand. So it may be challenging for the average person to decide which printer to purchase. That is why we have prepared this purchase guide to help you choose the right printer for you. In this complete shopping guide, you can find essential things about printers that you should consider before buying. So, you can follow this purchase guide to find your favorite printer on the market.
1. Wireless Noma Wired
Printers are available with two connecting options, wireless and wireless. By choosing a printer with a cable connection option, you can connect that to your computer via USB. Also, some printers have wires that come with other holes to connect to your computer. Those who only need to join the printer electronically can choose the cable connection option for your desired results. But if you need to connect the printer to smartphones, laptops, computers, and other devices, you can choose a printer with a wireless connection option. By using a wireless printer, you can get excellent flexibility.
2. Printing and Editing Speed
Print speed of the printer is another point that should check before buying a printer. If you need to print a high volume of pages every day, you can choose a printer with high pages that can print in a minute. Generally, printers with a printing speed of 20 pages per minute to 35 pages per minute are the best options for mass printing operations. Therefore, by choosing a high-speed printer, you can easily do all your printing activities at home and office.
Print adjustment is also essential for printing high-quality images. A 600 x 600 DPI printer can be an excellent option for printing texts. But if you want to print high-quality pictures or text, you can choose printers with high resolution. This way, you can select the perfect printer for your app and enjoy the fantastic performance.
3. Consider Jobs
Generally, you can get printers of two types, multifunction and single-function. Most printers are suitable for printing, scanning, and copying tasks, while single printers are only suitable for print work. If you only want a printer for your print jobs, then a single job printer is the best option for you. But if you’re going to do all three of these tasks, you can go to the printer for many functions. Also, these printers come with a few useful features to improve your mood. Therefore, you can consider the functions and features according to your need to use the printer effectively.
The brand is Important to consider when buying a printer for your home or office. If you believe in a printer from a reliable brand, you can get high-quality work every day. Also, a reliable product can provide excellent customer support allowing you to use the printer effectively for a long time. Therefore, you should avoid inexpensive printers from unknown brands and choose a good quality printer from a well-known brand. This way, you can get an intelligent printer for your printing jobs and use that effectively.
5. Easy to use
In general, modern printers come with many of the latest features today. Therefore, it may be difficult for the average person to adopt the technology and quickly apply the printer’s features. Consequently, you need to make sure you can easily use the printer’s features before purchasing that. If you do not understand the elements and can use the printer after purchase, you should not invest in that printer. Therefore, when buying a printer, you can check its technology and latest features to ensure that you and your office staff can use that without any hassle.
- Compatibility - Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1, Mac OS 10.12.6 ~...
- Page size supported -Custom...
- Compatible Ink Bottle -GI-71BK (Black), GI-71 C/M/Y(Color);...
- Printer Type- Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print,...
1. Which printer is suitable for use in India?
Ans: All of these printers are amazing and bring a high-quality user experience. You can check out the best part of the selection to find your favorite model.
2. Which printer is best for use?
Ans: If you are looking for a printer to use at home or home, you can go with the HP 419 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Color Printer.
3. What is the best multifunction printer that can use in India?
Ans: If you are looking for the best budget home printer for India with all functionality, you can go with the Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Color Printer (Black).
4. What is the best color laser printer that can use in India?
Ans: Yes, the latest printer is now advanced, and using a laser printer, you will get a decent printing experience. So, you can go with the HP Smart Tank 515 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Color Printer.
It isn’t easy to choose a printer from the hundreds of options available in the market. We can understand how you feel when choosing the right printer in the market. Therefore, we have prepared this article for you. All the printers we have included in this article are top-notch products, each costing less than 20,000. So if you are looking for a good quality printer at an affordable price, this article can be helpful for you. You can easily read the whole essay and choose the right printer for you.